I don’t really have an ultimate goal of life, nor some kind of dream. Sounds pretty boring, doesn’t it? I can see how I’m heading in a certain direction, but there’s no end in sight. And I guess I’m happy with that.
I wasn’t even going to write something like this in the first place. But now you can understand what kind of list I’m going to write; it isn’t a list of goals I have to achieve, and if it was a todo list you would think that I’m pretty weird, wouldn’t you? Maybe you already do.
Basically, it goes like this: I have lots of stuff to do, and it’s getting late. So I’ve decided to write a useless list just to kill some time. I think it sounds pretty reasonable, so here it goes (in the order they appeared in my somewhat tired brain (quantum physics really makes you dizzy; perfect if you feel everything else isn’t confusing enough))
1. Ascend in Nethack. Without reading spoilers or such.
2. Write my own, unique, plasmoid.
3. Reach at least level 250 on GNUjump, or rather XJump, as I prefer the latter one. Huzzah!
4. Be able to play Recuerdos de la Alhambra decently.
5. Learn how to glide on a certain vehicle.
6. Finish reading The Feynman Lectures on Physics series.
7. Help developing amazing applications such as Amarok, or maybe start a new project (I have some ideas, but unfortunately not the time)
8 … Write that damn KTips post. (!)
So I ended up with 8 things. Too bad. Gotta do some math now, good night everyone.
Leave a Reply